This section of our website is updated as and when we produce new resources.  If there is ever anything you feel would benefit others, do let us know by getting in contact with us.

On the left hand side there is a list of categories which may make finding what you are looking for easier.

Click here for signposting

Section F

This section describes all the special educational provision your child must have. It follows on from section B which described all of their special educational needs. This section is written after section B, but before section E (outcomes) and section I (educational placement). It is not until sections B and F are written, can it be known whether a school can meet the child’s needs (1).

Section G

This section should detail any health provision reasonably required by your child’s special educational needs (SEN). Provision should be detailed and specific and should normally be quantified, for example, in terms of the type of support and who will provide it (1).

Section H1

Section H1 states the provision which must be made to meet your child’s needs under section 2 of the Chronically Sick and Disabled Person’s Act (CSDPA) 1970. If you have had a ‘Child in Need’ (CiN) (1) assessment, also known as a ‘section 17’, it should be clear what support your child needs. All disabled children are considered a CiN and eligible for an assessment (2).

Section H2

This section is for any other social care provision reasonably required by the learning difficulties or disabilities which result in your child or young person having Special Educational Needs (SEN) (4)

SENsational Families SEND Family Support Policy

What you can expect when you access our PSA support

SEN Support

What happens on SEN Support?

Short Breaks

A collection of information we have put together on NCC Short Breaks

What does "SEN" mean?

The definition of SEN
SENsational Families is registered in England and Wales under charity number 1173051.
Log in | Powered by White Fuse