For any general enquiry please email us at:
Please note! This is an office email address only and we are unable to accept any requests for parent/carer support via this email.
If you would like to request support or find our more please click the button below:
Due to the current pandemic procedures in place, SENsational Families has re-valuated how we work in order to support families at this time. Unfortunately our support groups and face to face meetings have had to be cancelled until further notice. However, we are now able to offer a new service for this interim period.
We are now able to offer a 30 minute phone or video call with a Parent Support Adviser at a time agreed by both parties.
If you are interested in this service then please click the button below to complete a form so and we can then arrange a suitable to time to contact you.
In the first instance most complaints can be easily rectified by your usual SENsational Families contact. Any communication where you share your dissatisfaction with us can be treated as a complaint at your discretion.
However, we wish to direct complaints to be made via our online complaint form which is below.
By using this form, we can ascertain as much information as possible so we can begin to investigate the matter as quickly as possible.
If we are unable to resolve your concerns quickly, we will:
- Acknowledge your complaint within 5 business days
- Assign a dedicated contact who will review your complaint
- Carry out a thorough and impartial investigation
- Keep you updated of the progress
- Do everything we can to resolve things as quickly as possible
- Assign a dedicated contact who will review your complaint Carry out a thorough and impartial investigation Keep you updated of the progress Do everything we can to resolve things as quickly as possible
Please note, any information provided will be recorded and used for training purposes.