Part Time Grant & Funding Officer
Vacancy: 15 hours per week
Salary £11.00 per hour (£7,865.00 per annum)
Employer pension scheme available at request
Fixed term contract until 31st December 2021
Use of a vehicle is essential for this role and agreed mileage will be paid
Flexible working from home hours
The focus of this role will be to work within our SENsational Families Team to write bids and grants, monitoring their progress and eventuating the outcomes. Be part of the planning and organisation of the fundraising activity through bid writing, using data systems, gathering, reporting and collating the information for evaluation.
The role will include the following:
- To provide ongoing reports to provide a strategy for proposed income.
- Evaluate, review and monitor bids and grants
- To explore and collate grant writing organisations and funders.
- Be able to create and formulate financial reports.
- To produce reports and manage the outcomes maintaining good relationships with funders.
- To support the internal database and maintain accurate records of sensitive information and any other data relating to fundraising activity including adhering to GDPR guidelines at all times.
- To work closely with the accounts personnel with day to day financial management. Keeping accurate and up-to-date information, storing it in our CRM.
- To work against a set financial target.
- Working with the team in carrying out day-to-day administrative tasks.
- To be flexible and occasionally work outside of normal office hours (for example evenings or weekends).
- Any other reasonable requests as requested by your line manager or other agreed personnel.
SENsational Families is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children. An enhanced DBS check will be required for successful applicants.
For further information please see the job description
To apply for this role please complete the application form and send it to Andrea, email: [email protected]
Closing Date: midnight 19th February 2021
Interview Date: Week commencing 1st March 2021
Application Form for Grant and Bid Officer