Official Information from the government and other similar organisations
We will keep adding to this if more information becomes available.
- The Coronavirus Bill - passed by the government on 19th March
- Summary of the impact from the Coronavirus Bill
- Statement from NASS (The National Association of Independent Schools & Non-Maintained Special Schools). Announcement on the closure of specialist schools - published 19th March
- IPSEA Update on the closure of specialist schools - 19th March
- OFSTED - a rolling information throughout the COVID-19 crisis
- Guidance for Educational Settings throughout COVID-19